Understanding ATM Fees:
- Surcharge Fee from ATM operator: When using an ATM other than Inter American Trust Bank’s, the operator of the ATM will usually charge you a fee. These charges typically range from $1.50 to $3.50 and are not determined by Inter American Trust Bank.
- Non-Inter American Trust Bank ATM Fee: Members will be charged a $1 transaction fee for withdrawing at a non-Inter American Trust Bank ATM. You can receive a refund of these fees at the end of each month when you qualify for High Rewards Checking.
Ways to Avoid Non-Inter American Trust Bank ATM Fees:
- Visit one of Inter American Trust Bank’s ATMs or cash dispensers.
- Request cash back when making purchases with merchants.
- Sign up for High Rewards Checking: Qualifying accounts receive refunds of all non-Inter American Trust Bank ATM fees
Ways to Avoid ATM Operator Fees:
By using a Publix ATM (Presto!) or shared network ATM’s (CO-OP and select CU 24/CU Here) you will not be assessed a surcharge from those operators but you will receive a $1 fee for using a non-Inter American Trust Bank ATM. You can receive a refund of all non-Inter American Trust Bank ATM fees credited at the end of each month when you qualify for High Rewards Checking. Click the ATM network link(s) to find the most convenient location to you.
Your Inter American Trust Bank card can be used at any of the following networks: Publix ATM (Presto!), CO-OP, or CU 24/CU Here.
Other ATM Locations:
We have 2 Cash Dispensers located at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, Georgia). They can be used for withdrawals, balance inquiries and transfers.
- LMC B-2 Breezeway
- LMC L-56 Building (East End of L-22 Parking Lot)